The CEA Events Team recently ran EA Global: London 2021. You can read about some of our other events here. We want to make sure we’re exploring all the most promising options and aren’t limiting our plans to things we have done in the past.
The feedback we got after EA Global has been incredibly helpful, and we also wanted to open up a broader community discussion on what events would help us coordinate and have a significant positive impact.
Please give us your ideas!
We won’t be able to do everything you propose, but we’ll read and consider it all. This is the brainstorming phase; don’t limit your suggestions to things that you think are especially new, insightful, reasonable, or the like— have a low bar for submitting ideas. Feel free to comment on others’ proposals, too.
How can I suggest something?
- You can comment on this post
- You can submit using this form (with or without sharing your name)
- You are also always welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org
What should I write about?
- How could we improve EA Global?
- Should we introduce new kinds of content? Should we have more content? Why or why not?
- Are there events we should be running but aren’t?
- Anything else you think we should hear.
This thread is mainly for events that CEA should run. Feel free to also suggest events that community members should run, but we might set up a separate channel for those ideas.