SoGive is accepting clients for advising. I’d love to make connections with major donors. Book a 1-1 with me to see how I can help!
I’m also looking for advice on being a better advisor and researcher! So if you’re a fellow advisor or researcher, please do reach out.
And lastly, I’d like to stay up to date on what’s going on in the funding space. So if you’re a grantmaker or evaluator and changes are coming up in your organization, please do reach out.
I’m a philanthropy advisor at SoGive. I help major donors give note and give better, by doing research and making recommendations based on their personal values and moral weights. If you have:
- a donation budget of $100,000 or more,
- or a foundation,
- and uncertainty stopping you from making the most of your philanthropic potential
...And you need someone who can:
- clarify your mission and strategy,
- take research off your plate,
- connect you with organizations and get your questions answered,
- translate your giving from "I donated $$$" into "I saved lives/made people happier and healthier/reduced the chance of a disaster"...
Then don't be shy, message me! I'm available to work with clients from around the world.