If your project is fundraising, you could write a full post on this topic or you can just add a quick note here in an “Answer” to this question.
What you might include:
- The name of the project you’re representing, ideally with a link to previous Forum discussion/the Forum topic page or your website, and your role at the project.
- A description of how the project might use extra donations.
- See this post for inspiration.
- Maybe also:
- A way for people to donate, or a link to the relevant fundraiser from here.
- More information about your work, like impact evaluations, cost-effectiveness estimates, links to retrospectives, etc.
- Anything else you want to share!
Consider upvoting answers you appreciate and asking follow-up questions if you still have uncertainties (although I should flag that your questions might not get answered — some people might not have capacity to answer follow-up questions).
If you don’t represent a project but have an informed guess about how a project might use extra funding, you could share that as a comment. (Please make it clear that you’re guessing, though — consider sharing the sources you’re inferring from.)